Saturday 19 September 2015

All Change

F is now a big brother to not one sibling but two, I heard on the grapevine that the twins were born prematurely (on my birthday too) but are healthy thankfully and I did send a message to my former IFs to congratulate them because I'm not that bitter. I do hope they are treating their latest surrogate well and she doesn't experience what I did afterwards from them.

Contact between us all has remained non-existent, I'm still blocked on Facebook too. I refuse to play games and do the same and so haven't blocked them back and despite not being actively involved in surrogacy anymore, I still hear and see things and so know F is happy and healthy and that's enough.

On a side note, I did re-match for a very short time earlier this year but quickly realised I didn't actually want any more surrogate babies after all and so called it off - no regrets. My life has completely changed from this time last year and surrogacy is no longer part of my life apart from running my Facebook group and even that I'm not actively involved in any more. Sure a picture or an update would always be nice but I don't lose any sleep over it, I've reached a point where I've made peace with what is and hope they have done the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment