Sunday 18 August 2013

That's Not Right!

My sickness has definitely increased within the past week or so, it's pretty bad now and I spend a good portion of my day feeling fed up. Almost 12 weeks and feeling like I should be cut a break with feeling awful but someone isn't listening to the rule book on that it seems!

I'm about to cut my meds down tomorrow, which I'm excited about of course but I know that my IPs are anxious. It has to be done though and the baby is completely self-sufficient in terms of hormone support now so there's no need to continue.

Have the scan on Thursday, which will be nice and IPs can have their pic to take off for the big family reveal which is very exciting for them and I can't wait to hear how it went!

I will also be doing my FB announcement, I wonder how it will be taken by everyone but I've nothing to feel ashamed about and anyone I find talking negatively will be removed. I have never understood how something so selfless and completely fantastic can elicit negativity, well apart from ignorance about how surrogacy works usually but it's not my job to deal with their lack of Google skills - the info is out there if they want to know.

Will be back with a scan update at the end of the week!


No comments:

Post a Comment