Tuesday 4 March 2014

Absence and Apologies

I'm sorry that it's been so long since I was here but when you hear what's happened then the reason will become clear.

First off, let me announce the (dramatic) arrival of baby Finley who was born on 22nd February, at 6:08am and weighing in as my smallest birthed baby at 7lbs 1oz!

He is perfect in every single way and Daddies are utterly smitten with their firstborn and settling in well to having their world turned upside down by this little dude!

I'm going to post this and attempt to write my birth story but it is epic so it may not be up for a few days yet so bear with me please.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations to you and daddies. You do a wonderful thing xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, hun.

    Still stalking your blog and hoping for good news soon!

    xx

    ReplyDelete