Tuesday 23 July 2013

Busy Bee

Sickness, tiredness and a general ugh feeling sums up how I am feeling right now. We have been in the middle of a heatwave here in the UK, it is the school summer holidays and I am in the middle of moving house so I'm sure all of that is contributing to how rubbish I'm feeling.

We are now 8 weeks and our follow-up scan is on Thursday - which also happens to be moving day and the day I'm driving 600 miles alone, with the children to drop 2 of them off with Nanny. Nothing if not a little mad, eh?!

Not much else to report pregnancy wise, just taking my meds and ticking off the weeks slowly but surely. My IPs are fine, starting to relax a bit and go with the flow which is all they can do at this stage.

I will be back to update findings on Thursday - at least we can finally put the twin thing to bed one way or another!

No comments:

Post a Comment