Friday 28 June 2013

Try Not To Panic!

Putting it here to keep myself from worrying...

Found 3 very very small spots of blood when I used the bathroom earlier. They were teeny tiny but the fact remains that there was blood, I'm obviously hoping it's come from other areas down there but can't know that. Add in that I am cramping and of course I'm a bit nervous.

It's a watch and wait thing, I can't do anything because I'm too early for a scan and my local Early Pregnancy Clinic would only take bloods to see if my hormones were rising and infact, that wouldn't happen until Monday as they were only open until 11am anyway, unless it were a true emergency. Besides, what good would going do? They can't tell me it's all going to be ok, even with a perfect scan and great blood results, it guarantees nothing.

I'm positive that it will be fine, I even had spotting with all 4 previous pregnancies and all was fine in the end, and so it will be this time also.

Deep breaths...My good friend R is talking me down, I would truly be lost without her.

No comments:

Post a Comment