Friday 28 June 2013

Nasty Nausea

As if spotting wasn't bad enough, I had my first experience of severe nausea. I'm phobic about vomiting (emetophobia, to give it its correct term) and have prescribed medication always to hand to stop me actually being sick. Only trouble is those meds, like most, are not safe during pregnancy. :(

Thankfully I have the meds prescribed to me during my last pregnancy and know they work and so took them instead. It was a rocky hour and a half until they kicked in but I am feeling much better now. I have my anti-sickness accupressure bands on and they seem to be helping a bit too.

It means at least there is a healthy bean (or 2!) in there I suppose.

Nothing further to report with regards to the spotting, which is a relief. What a flipping day though!

No comments:

Post a Comment